By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Meeting: We Have Music [See You On The Other Side Folks]

Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:

Woah! :O  You moved to Japan or just visiting?

Moved there on a student visa. Will probably leave when my visa expires, but that still gives me a whole year

At least TGS next week will be at a good time for me though

That's awesome! Good luck  

Is this your first time in Japan? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
poklane said:
From the co-founder of VG247

Clearly he's talking about Sly Cooper 5

Nah, it's definitely Jak and Daxter 4 :p

Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:

That's awesome! Good luck  

Is this your first time in Japan? 

Thanks

First time living here, been before as a tourist though.

Been thinking that Japan is my next destination.

I will remain cautiously hyped for this event, don't want to be let super let down if it's all fluff.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

another playstation conference while the xbox has.... nothing

Modded - axum

Around the Network

Tagging, should be interesting.

Ka-pi96 said:
Lawlight said:

Been thinking that Japan is my next destination.

Kinda going off topic here, but oh well

You really should come here, it's pretty awesome! Pretty hot at the moment but there's a lot to see and do and the food is great

But this discussion is more interesting

Is Japan expensive? Always wanted to visit but whenever I look at holiday destinations, it always seems too expensive.  

Still 5 hours away.... *yawns*

Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:

But this discussion is more interesting

Is Japan expensive? Always wanted to visit but whenever I look at holiday destinations, it always seems too expensive.  

That depends what kind of prices you're used to? I think most things are a bit more expensive than some parts of England, but cheaper than London. So it's not too different to what I'm used to. Of course it would be even better if the Yen hadn't strengthened considerably over the last 6 months or so

Canadian prices are a bit more than UK prices I think, but our real estate is a bit cheaper.

Interesting. Might be my next holiday destination next year :D 

Do you live in a big city in Japan? 

Ljink96 said:
No! I have class from 3-5 tomorrow. Well, I pay attention any other time, I have good grades, screw it. This will have my undivided attention. It's like another E3.

That's the spirit! I don't watch shows like this live, just get the news later. Can see the appeal though. Gooooooo teeeeam!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."