By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you buy a new Playstation handheld?

Yes. 166 35.70%

No. 190 40.86%

Maybe. 99 21.29%

If... comment below. 10 2.15%

Total:465

No. It would have to be properly priced and well supported by Sony before I would consider it again.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Probably... depends on what games it gets, it's features, it's hardware... like every other console.

Yeah. Once it's $100 or less. Why would anyone buy a vita 2 after sony's horrible treatment of the vita they would really have to prove to me that they're not going to drop the thing after a year

Not under any circumstance

yes

Around the Network

Maybe, they need to support it better and I disliked the back-touchpad thing they tried, overall I think the VITA was worth its money, but that was because of third party support lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Yup, love their first 2 handhelds, signs point to me loving the next one.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Surely. The Vita is the best gaming device I own IMO and the one for which I have the most games. If the next one is interesting too, I'll buy it.

Yes I would.
Vita gets alot of rpgs, and Im happy enough with the 3rd party support it gets.

Sony would need to make it cheap though 149-199$, and not have some weird expensive memory card type for it.

If it had exclusive games that I think I would enjoy, then I would buy it. I think my Vita was worth the purchase, even more so than my PS4, so I would likely buy their next handheld as well if it had close the the same game quality of the Vita.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz