By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did Mario and Sonic Rio 2016...just fall off the radar?

Im playing it, and enjoying the heck out of it. So much stuff to unlock, and rugby sevens is great.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

This is a big meh from me..... so yeah it flew under the radar, but guess what? theres a reason for it doing so.
No one is really all that intrested in it.

Bandorr said:
From what I've seen of the game - it looks like an extremely rushed out game put out quickly to cash in on the Olympics.

^ this.

Its a lazy nintendo game, ment to fill a game drought, and cash in on the Olympics.

That's a bit unfair. The game has quite decent production values, from the bright visuals, smooth framerates, good menus, content and collectables. I know these games arent everybodies cup of tea, but I can assure that this game has had a lot of effort put into it.

instead of buying it, a i bought mario tennis for wii U. I regret my decision. =(

I like the fact that this series allows tons of characters from each universe to join without worrying too much about story and gameplay mechanics. And rugby! I love rugby thanks to this game! Not too mindful about the guest characters, since my favourite Daisy is not one of them, at least on Wii U.

spurgeonryan said:
Seems like it actually did decent on the charts.

Did a LOT better than Federation Force, that's for sure.