By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I can't get fired up over KZ2! Whats it got for a single player only gamer?

No one can tell you exactly what the game will be like for sure.

However, things aren't looking too bad at the moment. Early videos of the game look absolutely stunning, and gamers and critics alike gave positive reviews to hands-on time they got with the Killzone 2 demo.

In my opinion the game will probably be mostly a single player experience. Considering the complications of the tech their using, Guerilla will probably spend the majority of their time on the story mode, making sure it gets finished.

I don't think the multi-player will be simply slapped on though, as the devs have stated that they've been working on the multi-player aspect of the game "since the beginning".

Around the Network

Like every other shooter game I will skip the single player campaign. I will take on people online for a much greater challenge. BTW campaign mode kind of sucks after playing Call of Duty 4 and Halo3 both had crap single campaigns but great multi player online gaming.

Only play the single player campaign through on its hardest difficulty setting that is veteran mode or legendary mode. 

Just watch this:

http://au.gamespot.com/video/928377/6177600/videoplayerpop?rgroup=leipzig07_videos

Oh! thanks mm476. Looks good actually.

Tease.

Glad I could help. :)

Edit: And if the original is anything to go by, then KZ2 should have some great offline multiplayer with bots.