By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you watch pro gaming?

Do you watch any?

Yes 32 45.71%

No 38 54.29%

Total:70

I watch fighting game streams and VODs all the time. Mostly Street Fighter V, but I dabble in watching Tekken, Smash Bros Melee/4 and Guilty Gear tournaments as well.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

Around the Network

If I do, it will probably just be Smash

Mainly watch Smash but I do catch some other fighting games from time to time

I only watch fighting games tournaments.

Oh sweet Jesus no.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Muffin31190 said:
Just another question to maybe put in the thread OP is if you also watch conventional sports along with esports?

Good idea I'll add that.

Nevermind it's not letting me. For me personally I don't watch sports I used to watch football and basketball but not anymore lost interest in those a couple years ago

Captain_Yuri said:
I watch Starcraft 2 cause I find the strategies and execution pretty entertaining to watch since I do play the game myself.

White-Ra 4 lyfe yo!.

Husky in second =P.

No one can topple Sean "the number J" plott for me

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I watch Smite and some Rocket League.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

NO.