By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Recent Game Pickups?

Nem said:

For June: The technomancer, Euro 2016/PES2016 (the euro my country won, so it was more of a memento)
July: Virtue's last reward and Zero time dilemma
August: Deus Ex human revolution

Thinking of getting Layton vs AA this month aswell. The zero series got me steaming for more of those games. This in antecipation for AA6 in September aswell.

If you're think of getting PLvAA, just realize that the story starts partially slow, but gets going after chapter 2/3. Besides some plot holes, the story was actually enjoyable and the gameplay was great.

I'd recommend playing each individual series' games though. Both are great

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
Azuren said:
No Man's Sky has been helping me pick out people with questionable taste (I take people who dislike it a little less seriously, now).

Picked up a copy of SoulSilver (Pokewalker, manual, and case included)

Hyper Light Drifter has become a Saturday thing, inviting a friend over ever Saturday for some super serious dashing.

No man's sky gave what it promised...bunch of planets to explore.

Only disappoint is because of people over hyping it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I got Bravely Chorefault later last June and I kind of regret it. The second part of the game is awful, it's like a torture. It must be a punishment for all of my sins.
I also got Atelier escha and logy for ps3 this month but I still haven't played it.

I got a 2DS and Kirby. Soon to be Pokemon Moon as well.