By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sean Murray back at it again...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

"Maybe in the future there’s some reason why we just couldn’t possibly afford to do a certain feature without charging for it”

if there is one big Patch that adds so much like one expansion they need to charge ofcourse. And its a maibe , they dont even know.

At this point people just want to hate on the game and sean and jump on the hate train at every opportunity.

There games usually have lots of bugs, that is why some do like starbound for example and the games are in beta like 2 years or more.

He says stuff, then he says other stuff. That's the reason. Also, this game is like an early access game in content, millions of planets but the same content, so he should not mention anything about $ DLC.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
SWORDF1SH said:

You should know by now, all brits are evil. I blame decades of American movies stereotyping us brits being the bad guy, people are brainwashed 

lol damn, people are offended...

I'm not offended, just a bit of light hearted humour. 

sony please stop supporting this shitty indie game and make a new ape escape game
and a new wipeout game please sony

SWORDF1SH said:
onionberry said:

lol damn, people are offended...

Ohh I saw your picture and I thought it was really serious.  For real I don't hate the game or the guy, but I don't trust him enough to not think that he's a bullshitter, developers are bullshitters and more when they own the company.

Chazore said:
Dammit people why can't you Leave Sean Murray alone!

Is what I would have said if things didn't turn out as they did. Backpedaling to charge more money for a £40 indie game is going to be quite something to seem if accepted and endorsed I can easily see the easy route of charging £40 for indies in the future with loaded micro trans and cut content to charge more for later on down the line.

Lol I remember that guy. Fuck that's old, now I feel old 

Around the Network

If you didn't buy the game then the fact that he maybe might have to charge for dlc down the line in the future if he can't afford to do it for free shouldn't be an issue.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

onionberry said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Ohh I saw your picture and I thought it was really serious.  For real I don't hate the game or the guy, but I don't trust him enough to not think that he's a bullshitter, developers are bullshitters and more when they own the company.

That's a little over the top don't you think? Each to their own I suppose. I'm not even sure what's he's supposed to have lied about, anything significant? 

I want to read the article but I fear it may be click bait. Video game journalism isn't always the highest of quality and this Sean fellow has been a lightning rod as of late.

onionberry said:
SWORDF1SH said:

What exactly did this guy do for so many people to hate him like this?

I don't understand where the venom is coming from. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

SWORDF1SH said:
onionberry said:

That's a little over the top don't you think? Each to their own I suppose. I'm not even sure what's he's supposed to have lied about, anything significant? 

He said the earth is flat-  it is not

He said the Boston Tea Party was an embellished and overblown event and that the tea was spoiled anyway - not true

He said he does not remember the Alamo, nor can he remember if his game is multiplayer