By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - new FOLK SOUL video: truely amazing!!!

OMG!!!!

this is amazing .Almost as good as FF13.

720p video :http://cdn.jp.playstation.com/4m/pv/4mv_folkssoul.wmv 

the video trailer sizzles at HD

youtube (low quality) link:- http://youtube.com/watch?v=3yRI8zWx0h8

day one purchase for me

Around the Network

rofl...cutscenes are cutscenes now-a-days i didnt bother watching the whole video .any in game footage?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
rofl...cutscenes are cutscenes now-a-days i didnt bother watching the whole video .any in game footage?

Yes, looks pretty good.

Some in-game footage yes... it didnt look anything special though graphics wise. The gameplay could be good though, impossible to tell from that trailer.

Lots of CG, and those parts looked great, so it was a good trailer to spark some interest.

Iam freaking amazed gaming republic made this, they um arent known for ehh "good" games. But RPGish type games are perfect for them, i never understod why they were making action games. The game might be a sleeper, alot of good things said about it from the xbots at 1up. They hate ps3 so the game must be good to be getting any praise from them.

Around the Network

no not as good as FF, but I am def. impressed. This game looks like it has a lot of potential.

weezy said:
rofl...cutscenes are cutscenes now-a-days i didnt bother watching the whole video .any in game footage?

there are plenty of ingame footages as well.

please do check the video again.

The song is pretty cool, the game seems to be a good game, when it's supposed to be released?

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

dude-"excuse me are you the one who telephoned me"

girl-"who are you"

dude-"B!tch, your the one who called me!"

btw im impressed..fighting looks great. cool music too

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I believe this gets released either the 2nd or 3rd week in June. This is the Monster Kingdom game you were talking about before, right larry? They renamed it to Folks Souls.