By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - new FOLK SOUL video: truely amazing!!!

It looks really nice ,but it isnt FFXIII .In any case the PS3 is waiting agonizing for this kind of games .When this game and others finally get released the sales will improve no doubt .

Around the Network

Definitely one of the best looking games coming out this year. I will check the game out soon. Here's a tip to anyone who has a PS3 in the US or elsewhere outside of Asia: make a Hong Kong account on your PS3 aside from your main user and you will be able to download the demo of this game early June. So whoever is really excited about the game just make an HK account and you'll get to play it very very soon... Also, The freakin' Hong Kong PS store has sooo much stuff that the US one doesn't: Samurai Showdown (on your PSP, Showdown on the go, blew my mind), Metal Slug (on your PSP) and Resident Evil 1: Director's Cut on your PS3, but in Japanese, not to mention Hot Shots Golf 5 demo which I'm playing right now.... Why are they not releasing all this on the US PS store?? Seems just like the 360 Japan store gets Trusty Bell and other demos first, same is happening here and I couldn't get the 360 Japan account to work to play Eternal Sonata :( Anyway make an HK account and play this game in like 10 days...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Am I the only one who thinks that this game doesn't look that impressive when put against Trusty Bell? The textures seemed almost PS2-ish to me at points. Some of the visuals were nice, but I really expected more out of the PS3.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Am I the only one who thinks that this game doesn't look that impressive when put against Trusty Bell? The textures seemed almost PS2-ish to me at points. Some of the visuals were nice, but I really expected more out of the PS3.

yahh you are.

the two games have way differant art directions.

rocketpig said:

yea I agree with Blue, the art style is totally different from Trusty Bell. I don't think comparing them is right.

EDIT: Btw the game was renamed Folklore.