By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Special Edition of Quantum Break for PC Hitting Retail and Steam on September 14

JRPGfan said:
elric316 said:

aaron greenberg had said no steam version, they really should have been upfront about this whole thing

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1183848

Makes them look like liars.

First its exclusive to Xbox One.

Then its not, and its also comeing to windows store... but thats it, windows store is the same as xbox. Okay you think.

Then its no long exclusive to xbox or their store, but also comeing to steam.

This isnt a exclusive anymore. If this was planned from the start, they clearly decieved people.

Or it could have been a recent decision, maybe targets weren't met, possible there was a clause in the contract with Remedy. End of the day we most likely won't know, it is funny seeing the reaction on this site though. Defintely be different had it been a Sony game.

Around the Network
Chazore said:

The thing about all this talk with Remedy is that it makes it sound like MS is completely guilt and error free, they aren't really all that free since sources and previous Win 10 releases have pointed out that DX 12 and UWP are becoming troublesome for devs, not because they haven't mastered them, it's the two themselevs that are the problem.

No, I said MS made them rush the pc port and that clearly was a stupid move. MS is also very much responsible for bad Win10 launch imo. QB was developed for Xbox One though and it is well optimized, but it got mixed reviews and failed to sell, I can't see how that would be on MS and not Remedy who made the game.

KiigelHeart said:

No, I said MS made them rush the pc port and that clearly was a stupid move. MS is also very much responsible for bad Win10 launch imo. QB was developed for Xbox One though and it is well optimized, but it got mixed reviews and failed to sell, I can't see how that would be on MS and not Remedy who made the game.

I'm with ye now.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"