By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Sounds like a great week. :)
Welcome to page 20 guys!

Around the Network

A few more players and we could have a full server.

Got a pretty busy weekend, so will pass this time.

Warhawk has been quite frustrating for me of late. Always seem to end up on laggy servers where I'm at a disadvantage, and it always seems to dump me on the team composed of 90% idiots.

Also, the clan I joined is fairly disorganised. Showing up for clan battles when they are scheduled and finding nobody around isn't much fun.

PSN - hanafuda

Sorry you won't be there hanafuda. I will try to jump into 1 of your games soon. I have been busy working so I aint played to much lately.

Leo-j is playing tomorrow, and he is bringing a friend.

Around the Network

Leo is playing with his friend tomorrow, no wonder he got banned. Dirty boy.

We are going to end up with a maxed out server tomorrow, be early if you want to be sure of a game.

About 20 minutes to game time. I'm predicted to have thunderstorms, so if I lose power, you'll have to move on for the evening. I don't see many clouds looming, but they might arrive. Anyways:

Server: vgchartz1
Password: league

I'll be a little late to the party :D My friends are using the big screen to watch some comedian ^^ but I shouldn't be too long :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

hope im not too late for this

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

good games everyone... damn i'm rusty, haven't played warhawk since the last VGC match which has to have been well over a month ago.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka