By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Yes, there will be a casual affair on Saturday.

@Hana
It's one of the shoulder buttons. Not sure which though. Sorry. EDIT: Thanks for the info, Slums. :)

Around the Network

I might play, but I am just getting to the heart of FFX

SlumsofOhio said:
hanafuda said:
Is this weekend another casual affair then?

Also, how do you perform the dash/charge in the APV? I still don't know...

Double tap and hold R2 to charge it. Then Release R2 to boost.

Many thanks.

I was messing about in one (briefly before getting bombed) earlier today and STILL couldn't figure it out.

Now, I know... 

PSN - hanafuda

All your FFX talk Munkey makes me think I'll have to replay it after I finish FFXII! :)

@ dogs rule, i just can't stop thinking about it, but then I try and compare it to FF XII and I want to play that. And I have SO 3 to play as well, so I might be occupied by jRPGs for some time, but I will try and wrestle myself away, though I think I will have to finish the story first, which I should be able to do this weekend

Around the Network

Goddamn you guys for re-playing 10 XD You guys are making ME want to replay it as well >
Anyway back on topic :D I'll try to join you guys sometime on a non-Saturday, seems like you guys have a blast XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

@chrono

yeah it was a blast last night, although bloody murder would be a better description. We got severly mauled.

Final Fantasy X is one of my favs. You guys are making me want to replay it also. Need to finish Persona 3 first.

@Chrono, you were so right about Broken Mirror. It's very fun, and the APV is very helpful when being ambushed by Warhawks.

Are you playing on saturday Mirson.

Yeah, I'll make it.