By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

dawve24 said:
EDIT: If we are playing this saturday dogs do you want us to use a server. It is an unofficial game and you can join us when you get home. Also what time is a little after supper for you Dogs.
It's rainning this Saturday, I'm pretty much stuck in the house. So I will be hosting, unless we experiment with usurping public servers. 6 or 6:30 PM would be the later time the game would start, if there were such a thing as a late game.

Around the Network

So 11 or 11:30pm for me. I may be as drunk as skunk by that time but would still play if we have the odd later game. If you see a tank drive over a cliff that will be me. Trust me this has happened more than once.

I can't make it this week, as I have my black belt testing, but I should finally be able to join you guys the next time.

It will be good to see you Insomniac. Maybe we should plan a day to try and userp an official server and make sure everyone knows.

Hey Kas I jumped into your game tonight, didnt mean to run you over with the tank. I didnt even see you till it was to late. I was trying to get away from the other teams warhawks. They were murdering us.

It was no excuse to teamkill me with the rpg while standing in front of you 2 games later.j/k

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
Hey Kas I jumped into your game tonight, didnt mean to run you over with the tank. I didnt even see you till it was to late. I was trying to get away from the other teams warhawks. They were murdering us.

It was no excuse to teamkill me with the rpg while standing in front of you 2 games later.j/k

LOL, that was some wild shit. I was on the blue team first when I noticed your name on the red team so I decided to switch (BIG MISTAKE), we got our asses handed to us by the blue team. TKing is just the risk we take in the Expert servers, both times were my fault though. When you ran me over I was actually running across the street blind because I had the full map on screen trying to locate any nearby enemy warhawks. Then when I TKed you I was actually clearing an enemy mine in our base with a grenade and missed :P

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Switching teams was a mistake the other team had at least 8 good flyers. They knew what they were doing and pinned us down good. Still that is what I like about the expert servers. One game you are winning the next your fighting as hard as you can to stay alive and hold onto that flag.

Do we have any cofirmation on who is going to be playing this saturday.

Is this weekend another casual affair then?

Also, how do you perform the dash/charge in the APV? I still don't know...

PSN - hanafuda

hanafuda said:
Is this weekend another casual affair then?

Also, how do you perform the dash/charge in the APV? I still don't know...

Double tap and hold R2 to charge it. Then Release R2 to boost.