By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

xstonexcold316x said:
i was all ready to play today then you guys were playing the map packs so i just waited but i eventually got bored and left. i need to have a longer attention span

LOL Sorry you missed out Spence.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network
kasillas88 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
i was all ready to play today then you guys were playing the map packs so i just waited but i eventually got bored and left. i need to have a longer attention span

LOL Sorry you missed out Spence

I'm really sorry. In my zeal of having the map packs, I created a map pack only game. That zeal arrived while I was making the map rotation, therefore after the post saying "come back after if you don't have that map."

@Leaguers

What do you guys think of having the official games being map pack free and unofficial ones being map pack exclusive? Or a better scenario is that I create a longer rotation (which would not actually rotate) where all regular maps were used in the first hour and a half, and only map packs for the last hour. Every session would have a variant on those maps. People without maps could show up early and those that usually show up late because they are half a world away have the maps, so they don't have to worry.

@Hanafuda

Thanks for the offer, but I think it would be a waste of energy since as soon as the players drop to 3, the game would be pretty much be on a resperator, unless it was open to all players.

I am not sure Dogs, using the map packs was great fun especially the DM levels from omega dawn. Still it does not make sense to use them to often if it leads to league players being unable to play. Maybe we can have one of the unofficial games every month as a map pack only game.

It would be good to hear other league players views.

no its fine you guys play the map packs whenever

^^ I dont agree sp3nce we surely want as many people as possible as often as possible.

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
I dont agree sp3nce we surely want as many people as possible as often as possible.

we definitely need to have no map pack weekends. According to the front page 24 VGCharterz are without one booster pack.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I strongly agree. I'm trying to come up with hosting that accommodates both the players who don't have the maps and those who do, and want to maximize their enjoyment of them. The pleasing of one of those groups, should not mean the displeasure of the other group.

So we have to come together to find the most common ground. Having a rotation that would kick players every 4 games would not work as the percentage of people who come back when booted is very slim. That is why I proposed that the last few games could be map pack games.

I am very open to suggestions, both from the regulars, and also from the non regulars. But for the non regulars making requests, bear in mind that if we try to accommodate your needs, we expect you to come.

Also, Saturday's map pack only game will probably be a very rare occurrence. It mostly happened because of my zeal to have an intensive game on the league's inauguration of maps. I never expect it to screw anyone over, as no one apart from the regulars had confirmed.

Does anyone else have an opinion on the map packs.

Also I still have space on my friends list should anyone else want reminders sent out.

I definitely need feedback on the maps, as Dawve24 has said. Not this imposter:

dawve30

Ha Ha.

How did you find that. I started setting it up when I couldn't remember my password. Never been used.

I agree though we need to hear from other players.