By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I definitely can't play this weekend. I'm sorry I haven't played for a while, but next weekend I should be back

Around the Network

Thanks dawve for the reminder. This weekend is kinda up in the air for me, I got some things I've got to do but I'll see if I can postpone them for an hour or two so I can get some Warhawk in. As for the Maps I"ll try and get Broken Mirror soon.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I sent out a bunch of reminders to those who have never or almost never showed up but who have the map packs. I had to type each name and message individually since they were not on my list. At least I have a keyboard. Hopefully, someday I can just PM people on here at once so everyone gets a red reminder.

Hope you make it, Kas, but don't stress yourself out on our account. :) If you were to get broken mirror and Mirson did the same, then almost all of our regulars would have them all.

Can anyone tell how big the broken mirror map is and if the extras are any good? I would get them depending on the feedback on that pack.

@Mirson, Broken Mirror is MASSIVE. I think it's they're biggest stage yet, the map pack also enables the APC (Armored Personnel Carrier) to be unlocked for the other stages, which make almost EVERY game type unbelievably amazing. ESP Zones. I'm kinda iffy with the Omega Dawn expansion because I think the Flag caps are cheap as hell, but Broken Mirror is absolutely wonderful :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
Can anyone tell how big the broken mirror map is and if the extras are any good? I would get them depending on the feedback on that pack.

Yeah Id like feedback on BM also, Omega Dawn IMO was a waste of $8. EDIT: Thanks Chrono

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

All good Kas :P Believe me, as a true fan of the game, I found omega dawn to be kinda meh, but Broken mirror is the best thing that's ever happened to this game XD SO worth it. This expansion literally makes EVERYTHING better.

kasillas88 said:
Mirson said:

Yeah Id like feedback on BM also, Omega Dawn IMO was a waste of $8. EDIT: Thanks Chrono

It won't be a waste anymore, as a league, we'll get our money's worth. :)

ChronotriggerJM said:
@Mirson, Broken Mirror is MASSIVE. I think it's they're biggest stage yet, the map pack also enables the APC (Armored Personnel Carrier) to be unlocked for the other stages, which make almost EVERY game type unbelievably amazing. ESP Zones. I'm kinda iffy with the Omega Dawn expansion because I think the Flag caps are cheap as hell, but Broken Mirror is absolutely wonderful :D

Thanks man. I hated the Omega Dawn because it made Capture the Flag very easy. Everyone would use the dropship. I have been very interested on using that APC.

Yah thats what really bummed me about Omega Dawn, I like it as a drop ship, but not as a pick up unit lol. I think they should be disabled from picking up the flag carrier. I would have liked it infinitely more :D

The APC is still the grand poobah of awesomeness though. A mobile spawning point is godlike in that game :D