By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

yeah, maps were good tonight, definitely keepers, very good set ups.

cheers Dogs, you rock.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network

One map to replace our first deathmatch, ( to get rid of the planes) is Archipelago close corridors (I think thats what its called) or Garden Showdown (Destroyed Capital)

dawve24 said:
Mirson do you start with a thousand mines every time I moved I hit a mine.

Also could anyone hear me I tried talking but gave up as I thought it was garbled.

chrono your mic was very garbled for me but had no problem hearing others.

@Dawve 1. The line about Mirson and mines is hilarious and so very true. :) 2. No, you were very garbled, such as the way you were hearing Chrono. Maybe it is a bandwitdth issue on my end because when it was just me and you, I could hear the TV news in the backgroud better then I could hear your voice. Maybe Skip is right about the volume. Do you use a USB, bluetooth or PS eye Mic? Occasionally I could hear you sya something, but it was still a little too garbled to make it out. I think you also had a family member in the backgroud. EIther way, it is the fact that you are garbled and NOT your scottish accent. ;) @ many 3. Thanks for the input on the maps. I'll try to find a place online where I can preview what each sub map looks like to see what fits each game mode, because using the same map layout gets repetative after a while. I might try to come up with a rotation of 12 game modes so that in a given day we don't revisit them.

My gf was in the background dogs, I use a ps eye mic. It is strange I could hear everyone bar chrono and yet I know scruff could hear me no problem.

Also what settings do you use. I had it set on open mic, does this make a difference.

@ dogs

http://warhawkstats.com/maps/

its a bit out of date but its got maps of all the layouts that shipped with the game. (ie. it hasn't been updated to reflect the version 1.1-1.3 patches)

heres an example of what they have

and their derivatives

Castle solitaire layout

Around the Network

@Skip
Perfect! THat was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

@Dawve
I use push to talk, also with the PSEye. I bring it in really close to me though for Warhawk.

Good game today hanafuda. I didnt even realise you were in until you appeared next to my death.

dawve24 said:
Good game today hanafuda. I didnt even realise you were in until you appeared next to my death.

Yeah, was fun, although those European servers (?) are really laggy for me and means that I have such a disadvantage.  When I first joined in there was an enemy mine on the floor infront of me so I threw not one but two grenades at it to clear it away and NEITHER even registered even though they were direct hits..

Also, that time when you can tearing out of the base on the back of a jeep and shot me - I threw a mind on the road that I swear should have wiped you both out, but instead you gunned me down in a split second (it wasn't even registering that I was being shot from my side..).

Oh well, at least we got to fight on the same side a lot more last night.

PSN - hanafuda

I saw you throw that mine hanafuda and i wondered why the jeep didnt blow up. We were kicking arse on the same team. You driving the tank and me covering the air with the rocket launcher from the turret .

Next time we are both on I will try the japanese server to see if I suffer the same lag.

I've had this game for about 4 months and just now started getting into it. I SUCK at this game, my K/D ratio is like .23 or something, I think I've lost 12 out of 13 games played and I only got 6 medals, no ribbons or anything, this game has a steep learning curve, there should be a room just for noobs.