By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

dawve24 said:
Ok guys who is playing in this weeks official game.

I am, for the most part I will be on the ground. I'll keep the flying to a minimum this time around.

Around the Network

I should be

@ slums, thank god, I should have less competition in the air, though those SAMs are still so annoying

Munkeh111 said:
I should be

@ slums, thank god, I should have less competition in the air, though those SAMs are still so annoying

i'm going to shoot you down fool!

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Munkeh111 said:
I should be

They can be a pain, but rpg's are the most annoying missiles in the game.

What are the exact maps for our server? Does anyone else know besides dogs?

i think only dogs knows the complete map list but he did say that he would place details for other hosters on page 1.

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
i think only dogs knows the complete map list but he did say that he would place details for other hosters on page 1.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the info.

thanks for the reminder but I cant make this weekend.

will do my best to catch the next one, and maybe some more casual games with Dawve.

PSN - hanafuda

Man that's so friggin sweet :D I'd love one of those knives ^_^ But I don't play nearly enough to warrant it xD I think I'm still a Sergeant LOL

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

anytime hanafuda i tried to get into your omega dawn game yesterday but it was always full.

SlumsofOhio said:
dawve24 said:

Oh, okay. Thanks for the info.

The first post contains guidelines that I suggest people use if they want to host a game.

I might switch maps around mapwise within those guidelines.