By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Dogs your still on so i will ask is this an official week.

Also had a game with hanafuda today he is a really good ground fighting is going to get even more interesting when we have him in a game.

Around the Network

So wait, I read some of the above but I'm not quite sure I'm following :P Whats going on with our list of skillz >_>?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Yup! It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so she is will be official. :) I'm trying to fix my network at my office because it's not allowing my vonage (VOIP) based fax machine to send and receive faxes (which are essential for lawyers), so my network is constantly going up and down. I may be offline even when the site claims I am online.

Don't worry though, this thread is always the first place I check when I'm on the internet.

EDIT : @Chrono

I've been trying to pool participants to know if they wanted our league to be monitored by Just_Ben's league bot.

I finally know what your avatar is. :)

@chrono just ben wants to now if we would like to use his league bot. We send in results of matches and it creates a league table for us.

Dogs asked for players to vote if the players wanted to use it.

I would be interested in using that bot

Around the Network

Are you back for this weeks game munkeh. Or are you still trying to finish GTA IV.

@ dawve, I should be, I've finished the main story, and I am going to be relaxing this weekend, so I should be able to join, but that is not a 100% guarantee

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/05/14/warhawk-ggl-tournament/

we should register

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@ssj i agree we should try to put a vgchartz team together. the rules arent working for me is it over all maps vapourfield etc. if it is we may struggle not everyone has all the maps.

anyone interested in forming a team from the league speak up.

@munkeh it will be good to have you back mate.

I'll try be there this week :)

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil