By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Funny that some of you are pissing over each other to make sure you're the alpha male in the group...

Sad thing is, Warhawk is child's play compared to other online games. Just enjoy a good game amongst forum-goers. I know I did and I'm partially retarded when it comes to this game. I'm proficient on the ground and completely inept once an aeroplane is introduced to me.

I really want to get into another retard-free game that doesn't involve a bunch of shit-talkers... I'm still up in the air whether to buy this game and would like to play with some people who don't act like 12 year olds the second they get a controller in their hand.

Again, my PSN is Rocketpig76. Some of the good folk know me, some don't. Unfortunately, a good portion of retards also know me. For me, it's best if you make a note of your VGC screenname and I'll be more inclined to pay attention. Cheers! And good games.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Funny that some of you are pissing over each other to make sure you're the alpha male in the group...

Sad thing is, Warhawk is child's play compared to other online games. Just enjoy a good game amongst forum-goers. I know I did and I'm partially retarded when it comes to this game. I'm proficient on the ground and completely inept once an aeroplane is introduced to me.

I really want to get into another retard-free game that doesn't involve a bunch of shit-talkers... I'm still up in the air whether to buy this game and would like to play with some people who don't act like 12 year olds the second they get a controller in their hand.

Again, my PSN is Rocketpig76. Some of the good folk know me, some don't. Unfortunately, a good portion of retards also know me. For me, it's best if you make a note of your VGC screenname and I'll be more inclined to pay attention. Cheers! And good games.

Keep playing it, the real hardcore stuff is in OMEGA DAWN.

mM

@Rocketpig
This game is pretty much childs play, its fun to just jump in and not care about stats (since only people on your friends list can view them) but this game does have a Hardcore fan base and there is plenty of skill needed (for Warhawks atleast not so much ground).

Anyone in the league getting GTAlV tuesday or wensday? I read theres a party system so if your planning on getting it add me (if your not on my list already) so we can play throughout the week.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

@Rocketpig: Every online game has a bunch of shit talkers and retards. Plus I don't think this game is as easy as you make it out to be as evidenced by the way I was massacred when I jumped in.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

rocketpig said:

lol, so very true but sadly PC or console, you have tards. Lucky there is less of it on the PSN vs Live.

I hear more people saying  "nice one" or "lucky" or "nice shot" rather then any body swearing at eachother.

I wish honestly i could use Mouse and Keyboard for flying, I can fly circles around everyone in Battlefield I have ever meet yet I cant fly a straight line in Warhawk. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Great game guys :D Sorry I couldn't play longer ^^ I had to humor some house guests, (I let them play 2 of the rounds I got in with you guys, not sure if you noticed :D ) Very fun though :) Those CTF's might need a little bit of re-working, I think it was a little too easy to cap xD But other than that I had a fantastic time :)

I'll agree rocket, it's not as depth full as say Battlefield and what not, but I think it's a million times more accessible and just plain fun to hop into :P This game was tailor made for a controller and man I think it's a blast to play ^^

P.S. Damn you Canada :D You kept taking my glory xD ( I kid I kid, I really don't play for lead xD )

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ckmlb said:
@Rocketpig: Every online game has a bunch of shit talkers and retards. Plus I don't think this game is as easy as you make it out to be as evidenced by the way I was massacred when I jumped in.

You just suck though, I didnt even try and I knifed you 23 times lol

mM

Nah Ckmlb isn't that bad :) I had a bitch of a time taking zone points from him xD You play a wicked Defense xD

leo-j said:
ckmlb said:

You just suck though, I didnt even try and I knifed you 23 times lol

j/k

ckmlb isn't bad xP

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Well hey look at the bright side leo :D We all sucked compared to Skip ;) I managed to score 1st I think... twice? I just don't know the small maps very well xD Skip's the man ;)