By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

You will be very welcome yoppado.

Around the Network

The more the merrier, though both matches we have had over 10 people, which is a decent attendance, and makes for very competitive matches

Yeah the games on saturday were good and quite intense.

Especially the death match where we spent the whole time in one base (mines were awesome there, I got like 5 kills from them!!!)

dawve24 said:
Yeah the games on saturday were good and quite intense.

Intense really is the word I would choose to describe some matches. :)

What did you guys think of the 5 minute Dog fights? 

I'm not good in planes myself, but I can see how people have a blast in them. I figured I'd throw them in as a surprise, but keep them short, so they don't turn off players that don't like being in a warhawk.

I don't really want to make the Dog fights much longer than 10 minutes. I would be prepared to have a 5 minute one for every 2 land based game modes.

Around the Network

Not me i couldnt last 2 seconds unless i ran away and got a tank. It was 1 hell of laugh though. I spend 2 much time trying 2 shoot warhawks out of the sky.

I am hopeless in warhawks i like a tank and plenty of targets. I did enjoy the 5 minute game using warhawks and think it would be a good idea to throw them in every couple of games.

I would prefer a slightly longer dog fight, 10 mins would be better, cause I only managed a couple of kills and I would prefer more

I so wish I didn't have college exams this month or I would so be shooting you guys. :(

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

@yubitme stick 2 your exzams we will still be here. we are slowly gathering regulars for every game and lots of others who make it when they can.