By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Great game, I was very happy with the capture the flag victory, with a tow missile fired in to kill the flag carrier, that must have been once of my best kills

Around the Network

Great game 2nite see ya all in 2 weeks.

ssj12 said:
1. i am the one who stickied this thread (obviously)

2. I have both Omega Dawn and Broken Mirror.

Well, I heavily assumed it was you, I was just waiting for you to officially announce it so that I wouldn't be giving credit where it wasn't due and also to preserve your anonymity, should you have wished to preserve it. Next time I'm on a computer, instead of the PS3 browser, I'll modify your Roster profile to reflect your Map Packs. @today's participants Thanks very much for comming, and bringing guests in some cases. :) It was very fun and often very intense.

Well, that was great fun :P I had a blast. Although I had no lag sometimes I could not see people on the map i.e. Tanks or people shooting at me - I was literally blind :P always fun though.

I'll try make it regularly when I don't sleep in :D

Cheers

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Today at zones a player was capturing a spawning point when 2 planes came down 2 try and kill him. Shot both out off the sky with the rocket launcher and we got the post. 2 of my most enjoyable kills ever.

Around the Network

It was pretty fun. I loved playing DM more, since everyone would respawn in the same zone and duke it out. I did start to suck at the end. I was teamkilling people by accident.

Munkeh111 said:
iclim4 said:
Munkeh111 said:
iclim4 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Dogs Rule said:
The Server will be live a little earlier. 5-10 minutes from now as a matter of fact.

I've update the first post to reflect those who have explicitly declared to having bought Broken Mirror.

@Munkey
Why don't you play spitscreen with your Brother? :)

He is playing CoD 4 now, and has not paid for warhawk.. so can't play (I need some more money to get all the games coming out this year!!!) and he is also truly terrible at the game, and he does not really like Warhawk, but I will try and join

I'm also terrible at the game.
I enjoyed the beta so I decided to buy the game but lost interest when I did.

Luckily I love it, Star Wars Battlefront was my ideal game (though it needs tweaking), so this is nearly ideal for me, and with the expansions it is getting even better, though I would like a few things

I loved Star Wars Battlefront.
Me and my friend always plays splitscreen against soooo many bots.
I wish Warhawk had a bot option.

So many games these days lack bots in MP, it is so fustrating, especially after how great stuff like TS 2 in PS2

I hope KZ2 has bots.  That was the greatest feature of the original, imo.  Offline MP with bots.

@Everyone: I completely forgot about the league today!  Is the server still up? 

Yeah, the server is down, MakingMusic.

I sent you a reminder on the PSN thursday. I sure hope you make it next time. Good luck. ;)

Didn't make it again...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Same here. I missed it.