By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Flow said:
dawve24 said:
As stated I have 3 and room for many more. My gf would like 2 play this weak on split screen if no 1 minds and doesnt steal a place from another regular.

As far as i know there is no problem with that. In fact it's encouraged, depending of course of the ammount of people that is playing.

100% accurate. She is more than welcome, so is any other split screener, especially is we are less than 12.

EDIT: No expansion packs for me yet. 

Around the Network

I'll download the expansion soon, I can't wait!

Oh i wish i could get the expansions :(

And i hope i can make it on this saturday. If you can, please help me at this thread

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24124&start=0

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Can anyone else confirm they are playing this saturday.

Very likely, though not 100% confirmed

Around the Network

I'll make it this Saturday, unless something important comes up.

I sent out 13 reminders to those on my list and to those who are on my "players met" list. Basically, if you have played with us before, you have received a reminder (unless your PSN didn't ring a bell). So please get the message out to be there this Saturday.

In case its not obvious, I confirm my presence. ;)

Ah, I'm not gonna be able to make it on Saturday. I might be able to get on Friday though, and definitely on Sunday, so if any of you are on, I'd gladly join in a game with anyone. Add me if you want; PSN ID is aceninja007

Munkeh111 said:
Very likely, though not 100% confirmed

Same here, not 100%. UFC on Pay-Per-View = Friends throw BBQ. I most likely will show up for our Official Warhawk game though. :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I'll be there.

Does anybody mind if I have a clan member of mine join us?

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce