By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Yes pal, this saturday.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

That sig is badass flow.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Heh, thanks. I'm sure it grabs some attention and hope it get us more targets, i mean, warhawkers :)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Damn, I just had the best round of Warhawk ever! Me and this other guy were owning; between the two of us, we got the flag all 3 times while the other was driving. I joined about halfway through, and stopped the eucadians who had a 2:0 lead.
I wish I could join you guys, but I have Taekwondo practice on saturdays that I have to go to. =(

@insomniac
Your ALWAYS welcome to jump in our non-official games we have when theres enough people hungry for a dose of Warhawk. :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

Sorry for not being here this time, I was at a friends birthday party which lasted pretty much the whole day into the late night.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

No problem, LCL. I do hope you make it to one of our many "next time"s. :)

Speaking of friends: fell free to have other people on other controllers when we play. (Split screen is enabled and Warhawk is one of the PS3's better split screen game.)

@kasillas88
Sweet, but I'm usually only on Sunday nights (MST) because I have a ton of stuff I have to do the rest of the week. PM me if you want to know my PSN ID. =)

Can't wait for the Broken Mirror Expansion pack next weekend, will we include that? Or will it be too difficult with only the minority having it?

Unless we have a) enough people in vgchartz1 AND b) enough people with BM, I don't see how we can do it logistically, Munkeh.

I'll try to figure something out to help to extract value for those that have bought the expansion packs. I have an intention to get them, maybe, but I don't yet, so I can't host.

Question: If I buy the expansions on one account, can I then download them to multiple machines and then play under different accounts with the new maps?