By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

ckmlb said:
So I tried playing this again to practice before playing you guys but I got savagely raped most of the time...

The people who've been playing this game often make the learning curve very steep. Are there any more games today?

I went a 1Kill 15 deaths (at least) one game. (ok, it was Zones and I was focussing on the objective). The point is that ability has nothing to do with appreciation of the league. The league is to play and have fun. That's it. So nobody should feel not up for the challenge. The next game I will organise is the official game next week. Sorry. I hope you can make it, ckmlb, and all others. EDIT: @Bloodlinez THat the thing I love about Warhawk: Getting killed makes me laugh my a** off. Most every other game I curse at myself, but with this one (and snakeball), I take it with a big laugh and a big grin. :) Lucky thing too, because I suck.

Around the Network

i had a great laugh tonight and hope 2 see u all on saturday for the 2nd official game.

Skip, on that TDM level i loved how u kept hiding behind that crate by the ladder and tried to knife anyone who walked by. I kept warning my teammates about you.

Slumsofohio, you really owned me in that zones match. every time i jumped in a warhawk to weaken your main base you'd be sitting there waiting with a tow missle or something equally painful. well done.

Dogs Rule, no worries... we'll get em next time.

@everyone: that was really fun, with any luck i'll be there for the next match.

also added the warhawk league thing to my sig.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I only have 3 peeps for the reminder chain, any1 who wants a reminder add me 2 psn friends list.

damn! i missed out this time! i'll have to cach up with you guys next time round, sounds like i misse one hell of a war.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network

@scruff this was an unofficial game i'll send u a reminder for this saturdays official game.

Awesome. can you also remind me when i'm about the get my arsed kicked?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

its harsh out there and i get my arse kicked lots, but it was a hell of a laugh.

so whens the next game next saturday?

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Fireburden5 said:
so whens the next game next saturday?

Yup yup, Saturday will be the 2nd official game at 1pm Pacific 4pm Eastern. All the info is on the very first post, hope you can make it.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937