By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Not constantly though, right?

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

yes it was constantly...thats wht i kept asking whats up with your mike....it sounded like one of those bad channels that dont come in all the way

I played one game, and I got to say some person in the air is a good warhawk pilot.

If you know this persons username please inform me.

Thanks for hosting Hanafuda.

Xxain said:
yes it was constantly...thats wht i kept asking whats up with your mike....it sounded like one of those bad channels that dont come in all the way

Hmm, well my mic definitely wasnt active all the time, so I dont think it can have been constant. Can someone else confirm? I know 3 was too high so have lowered to 2 since.

PSN - hanafuda

it didnt sound like backrounds noise...it sound hard to xplain..you know like when your flipping through stations on the radio, so tham have a bad connection so the they sound weird

Around the Network
hanafuda said:
Mirson said:
Great games guys. Thanks for hosting hanafuda.

LOL! What was up with you and crouching Xxain?

Me and crouching Xxain? Im not sure. Please elaborate!

Nah, Xxain would always crouch when I shot him or got near him.

@Sephiroth, I think his name was Shilo.

Xxain said:
it didnt sound like backrounds noise...it sound hard to xplain..you know like when your flipping through stations on the radio, so tham have a bad connection so the they sound weird

May just be because I'm in Japan, but there shouldnt be continuous noise from me... Hopefully someone else can confirm.

PSN - hanafuda

that was fun, but i could only stay for the first hour. Thanks for hosting hanafuda.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Actually hanafuda, as alway I couldnt understand anything you said. I heard you say my name a couple of times, but nothing else after.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Sorry, can't host this weekend.

Should be OK the weekend after.

PSN - hanafuda