By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Yeh, are many people here planning to get Broken Mirror? (I am)

Around the Network

Hey add me to the league i like a warhawk game from time to time my psn id is Betsfrox, you should do a COD4 League too

leo-j said:
Its easier for the user

Go to buddies, looks at jipmg, then joins game, quick and easy.

Not everyone has you as a buddy, leo-j, that's the point. And it is unfeasible for you to add everyone who has shown interest to your PSN friends list.

Say you decided to follow the naming convention and named your games vgchartz1. Then people on your buddy's list could just look you up, but those that don't have you on their list will check the availability of vgchartz1 and join it if it is there or create one if it is not.

EDIT: @Munkeh

If they bundle Omega Dawn with Broken mirror, I'll buy that bundle, if not, I doubt it, since they add a 1$ markup to each canadian purchase. I don't mind paying the markup once, but not twice.

Dogs Rule said:
leo-j said:
Its easier for the user

Go to buddies, looks at jipmg, then joins game, quick and easy.

Not everyone has you as a buddy, leo-j, that's the point. And it is unfeasible for you to add everyone who has shown interest to your PSN friends list.

Say you decided to follow the naming convention and named your games vgchartz1. Then people on your buddy's list could just look you up, but those that don't have you on their list will check the availability of vgchartz1 and join it if it is there or create one if it is not. 

Basically, we need to always have it is as VG Chartz, and the same number of players to help find the map, though people should go for the smaller maps

i agree with the COD4 league as well

Around the Network

Here's the closest thing there is to a COD4 league: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21778

EDIT: @Munkey (again ;) )

well, I respectfully disagree about limiting the number of players to help people find the server with filters. Wenlan for example can host 24 people (Unstable he said, but maybe if he self limits to 16 or 20, it would be more stable). I think we should go for as many people as the host can handle.

I will build a game list this week that is more suitable to 12 player games.

EDIT: @newcomers  :)

There's nothing to add you to really. Official games happen on the first and third Saturday of every month @ 4pm eastern time on that go into the official thread and see what the password is and join. :) Hope you make it. Also, people from the league seem to get together for unofficial matches. They post them in the official thread too. Its stickied in the Sony forum for our convenience. :)

Also, I can't edit my list of players with location and profiles without having to redo its formatting yet again (which I don't feel for today. Maybe I'll get around to it soon though. 

Dogs Rule said:

Here's the closest thing there is to a COD4 league: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21778

EDIT: @Munkey (again ;) )

well, I respectfully disagree about limiting the number of players to help people find the server with filters. Wenlan for example can host 24 people (Unstable he said, but maybe if he self limits to 16 or 20, it would be more stable). I think we should go for as many people as the host can handle.

I will build a game list this week that is more suitable to 12 player games.

EDIT: @newcomers  :)

There's nothing to add you to really. Official games happen on the first and third Saturday of every month @ 4pm eastern time on that go into the official thread and see what the password is and join. :) Hope you make it. Also, people from the league seem to get together for unofficial matches. They post them in the official thread too. Its stickied in the Sony forum for our convenience. :)

Also, I can't edit my list of players with location and profiles without having to redo its formatting yet again (which I don't feel for today. Maybe I'll get around to it soon though. 

Hey, if you need any help, I'm here. Just tell me exactly what is needed and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the offer. :)
The only thing that needs to be done involves editing the first post so it includes at a glance everything the League should be. I'm therefore the only person that can do it.

EDIT:

I tried to edit the list using spaces instead of tabs, but they disappear too when I try to edit the next time. So people will just have to get used to the fact that the first field is the PSN name followed by a space, the person's disclosed location (and estimated time zone), a 1 if they have Omega dawn (2 will be for Broken Mirror) and there profile. Aesthetics be damned. :)

I dont think we should limit the amount of people in a game, and I will be getting broken mirror.

The thread's first post has been extensively modified to reflect what the league is/should be.

Please consult it for any longterm information regarding the league.
Please inform me of any changes that should be made, and suggestions I have missed.

Thank you.

@JoeyKanga

You've been added to the first page.