By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Mirson said:
I would just run away and hide. The only time I can kill him is when he's shooting at someone else.

You did get me with the missile turrett a couple times. People should use those more often.

Around the Network

@slums

It was you?

Dam, your good.

mM

Yeah, i think you was the main one. I mean, i don't have a problem with that, but staying in the warhawk all the time is different. There were times when there were 3 warhawks shooting me from above, what could anybody do?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Notin, thats all he does Im usually pretty good on the warhawk, but what he does is hide and when you come at him he shoots you with that missle.

You basically dead if your on foot.

mM
Flow said:
Yeah, i think you was the main one. I mean, i don't have a problem with that, but staying in the warhawk all the time is different. There were times when there were 3 warhawks shooting me from above, what could anybody do?

Thats why we need to play smaller maps, that are more sutible for ground troops. To be honest, there's no need for warhawks with 6 people in total.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
@slums

It was you?

Dam, your good.

You think I'm good in Warhawk? You should play with me in CoD 4.

Are you guys going back in now? I have about an hour with which to play.

Also:
@leo and other potential hosts:

It is important to keep a standard when naming your game. Always start with vgchartz1 , then vgchartz2 , etc.
That way, all we have to do is add vgchartz1 to our favorites and just check its availability whenever we get on.

Dogs Rule said:

Also:

It is important to keep a standard when naming your game. Always start with vgchartz1 , then vgchartz2 , etc.
That way, all we have to do is add vgchartz1 to our favorites and just check its availability whenever we get on.

Isnt it easier to just join game"?

mM
Dogs Rule said:

Also:

I knew I forgot something.

Well lets play again

pw vgchartz

same name

OMEGA DAWN

mM