By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

epsilon72 said:
How does it work with joining friends? Is there a way to get put on the same team?

Are you asking a question about the game or league?

Around the Network
Obliterator1700 said:
epsilon72 said:
How does it work with joining friends? Is there a way to get put on the same team?

Joining a game.

It just sends you to the server, you have to switch teams yourself if you need to when you can by pressing start then Change team. It results in a suicide therefore a -1.

epsilon72 said:
Obliterator1700 said:
epsilon72 said:

Joining a game.

If you want to join a friends game you go to their profile at your buddies list and when you click on them it gives youtwo options join game or check profile something like that(have'nt played this game for weeks.... As far as changing teams
goes you have to press start and click on cganhe team and it will take effect in the next match...

Ok folks I need some help. My mic is working I tested it today. I need some vgc leaguer to create a room for me to test my mic settings. It works for me on open mic but not when I use R3. Anytime over the next few days would be fine.

If any of you guys are willing to help you have my thanks in advance.

Around the Network

Did you have it fixed the last time we played?

@mirson

When I switched to open mic it worked, but using R3 nothing at all happened.

Page 32 folks.

Those were some fun games dawve. Thanks for joining. It felt like most of the people there were playing the game for the first time. Only 2-4 people would go for the flag. The others would just stay still waiting for the enemy to come to the base. At the end of the first game, I heard your mic. You had the voice changer on I believe.

No, he is Scotish and has a TV on in the background plus his girlfriend. That might account for what you heard. ;)

@mirson

In the last archipelago match I thought we were the only 2 fighting. Every time I turned around you were in front of me. Also your team was lucky in that match. You had pounded us in 1 base for most of the match. Then it all went wrong in minutes we took all the bases and had your team pinned back. Then the match was disconnected.