By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky Patch Notes (Oh WOW!)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

is the game good? im not sure buying it...

My Retail Games Collection (January 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ99pL3WR2goZTseFboiz8g

SWORDF1SH said:
JoeTheBro said:

Tonight 9 PM Pacific.

Can we trust early reviews? 

Another question:  will there be many?  I mean, it's entirely possible a lot will give out an in-progress-review with no score or conclusion.

Some screen shots I took, so far every planet i've been on has been hostile lol.

rvn10 said:
is the game good? im not sure buying it...

Maybe?

Take a wait-and-see approach.

Around the Network

Fuck Gamestop...My LE still hasn't shipped and they're customer service responded to me saying that they'll get in touch with me within the next 48 hours...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

SWORDF1SH said:
JoeTheBro said:

Tonight 9 PM Pacific.

Can we trust early reviews? 

I think so.

A full day of playing is long enough to get a general idea of how things work. They'll probably miss minor things but that's it.

Time to go!

Normchacho said:

Fuck Gamestop...My LE still hasn't shipped and they're customer service responded to me saying that they'll get in touch with me within the next 48 hours...

That's pretty shit. I've had this issue before and another good reason to buy digital and preload. 

NobleTeam360 said:
REDZONE said:
This game went from being meh (for me) to being a must buy(as soon as they add building bases of course).

I will say my hype for this game has been on a roller coaster to say the least, lol. But with those patch details, my hype has gone up again. 

Lol Ikr.When it was first announced I was like, "man I need this" then after was na not interested, now I'm,"hmmm this patch sounds interesting".

Is there NMS discussion thread?