By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The biggest problem with gaming!

hershel_layton said:
Fei-Hung said:

No he is Asian as in Pakistani. In the UK, Shisha has taken of hugely amongst the Muslim community. In a way it is like going baring but it is Halal since there is no alcohol. We have about a dozen Shisha places in my city. All of them are fully kitted out with flat screens, mocktails, amazing desserts, huge variety of Shisha flavours with pineapple heads, frozen pipes, apple heads etc. Shisha has become so big in the UK (at least the city that I am from), you have have many native British going as well. Since we cannot smoke in doors anymore, Shisha cafes solve that gap since you can smoke and have shisha.

I also do shisha at home, but I am barred from doing it in the living room. I have burnt the carpet twice. Once it was when I got excited and beat my friend, I yanked the pipe and it fell over. The second time it was my wife who got scared when I made her play Outlast in the dark with the headphones on and she kicked the coffee table so hard, she knocked the shisha over. I miss having Shisha when gaming. You can do it without being interrupted by just keeping the pipe in your mouth lol

Why don't you get a special mat to prevent potential burns?

Also, nice to see Muslims known for something besides terrorism :P Hookah stores are growing like crazy. never thought the west would like it so much

Yeah, I thinka lot of the things go unnoticed. This year the Muslim community in my city raised money for gifts for children in hospitalsa nd paid for a child incubation unit for the hospital. These things happen regularly. 

Special mat is a good idea for the Hookah but the problem is when the coal falls past it lol 

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
You need to practice your foot-to-mouth work. You should be able to handle a fork with your feet, but getting it to your mouth is the hard part.

I've tried hands free (and limbs free in this case). Drinks with straws, Hookah pipe, eating churos that have been strategically vertically placed so you just lean forward and take one, or small things where you don't need to hold onto the snack for anything more than a few seconds lol

Ka-pi96 said:
What kind of games are you playing where you can't eat while playing? Actually, even stranger, what kind of games do you need someone else to take over for you while you have a food break? Do you not have a pause button or something?

It's this feeling when playing a good game where you need to complete the next thing or reach the next story milestone. But getting someone else to continue whilst you eat means there is no break unless you are my nephew who plays games like he is having a fit with the camera flying all over the place, losing direction and getting lost and confused. That just makes you rage and want to beat his ass for being a dumbass lol

I always lose water-weight when I get a really good game. I think I lost like 4 pounds with Fallout 4. I just consider it a part of gaming at this point.