By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

Jeremy Hill is on the waiver wire btw.

Around the Network

Speaking of fantasy football, after a bad start my team is going to get +100 points for the second week in a row despiete one of my "top" players, Adrian Peterson, being injured. Things are looking so much better in the fantasy league

But I'm not sure I can say the same for the prediction league...

Edit: nvm Kansas City defense is getting destroyed, the dream for +100 points is not reality yet.

Edit 2: my opponent has Antonio Brown, yeah I'm probably going to lose this week...

NobleTeam360 said:
Matt Ryan has played well all season. Not sure why you wouldn't start him.

In my defense Stafford has been a stud in my league so far and I was unsure how Ryan would handle the Panthers. The bigger travesty was that NO ONE in my league had Matt Ryan until last night when I noticed nobody had him and signed him lol.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

cycycychris said:
Wow, I did horrible this week!

I think that makes just about everyone, I did horrendous LMAO. My week at least probably isn't as bad as KC's is tonight. 0-36, woow. This league is incredibly random this year, teams go from trash to monsters and back week in and week out.

I don't like this week.

Around the Network

I had to pick both my teams in 49ers/ Steelers, but one of them had to lose their lead and let me down! Can never catch both of them winning and me picking them on the same week.

Dang, Pittsburgh destroyed the Chiefs

Oh, Bell had a pretty good game as well.

Lol chiefs defense got -2 points in the fantasy league

Looks like I only got 8 right so far. Damn 0-3 teams getting their first wins... Not liking these toss up games with two shitty teams. So hard to predict. Hopefully Vikings win tonight to give me 9 for the week.