By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

Man, Sanchez is really bad. I mean I knew he was bad but jeez, he is awful.

Around the Network

Ah yes, the Patriots employing the famous "don't fucking cover the guy in the end zone" strategy.

When Eagles fans are chanting Dallas sucks and Dallas is playing mostly backups

Eh, I also don't like how Dallas was preaching this fearless mentality the past two weeks as if they were going to play to win the last two games. But pulling your best players seems to be doing the opposite. #practicewhatyoupreach

Redskins absolutely folding. Pretty poor showing so far for a team that supposedly "runs the East."

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
MTZehvor said:
Redskins absolutely folding. Pretty poor showing so far for a team that supposedly "runs the East."

Who said that?

But yes, very poor showing from the Redskins against a team that is locked into the fifth seed. I have to concede that the Giants aren't hot garbage, because their defense looks pretty solid. The offense is still meh, but the defense looks good enough to keep the team in just about any game. So overall it's quite close to a Kansas City Chiefs look, especially now that the Chiefs have a big play threat in Tyreek Hill (the Giants have Beckham). Neither team looks like Super Bowl material, but they can't be taken lightly in the playoffs either.

This guy.

Go Redskins! Sorry, I hate both teams but I hate the Giants more.

You had one job Washington, ONE JOB!

You like that?

RolStoppable said:
Wait, wait, wait. I didn't pay attention to the very end of NYG@WAS. Was there no extra point attempt after the final touchdown?

Nope. Time expired in a scenario where the extra point would not have affected the outcome of the game.