By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony issues statement on GT5 Prologue delay (Download version)

selnor said:
Sony and Online just dont seem to go.

Sony online games don't lag, while MS games do, i think Sony has the upper hand.  

Around the Network
Griffin said:
selnor said:

Sony online games don't lag, while MS games do, i think Sony has the upper hand.

Please tell me your joking? I spent alot of time on a few of the good PS3 titles round my mates and spent most of the time kicked off. And yesterday on his Jap copy of GT5 P well. Dont make stupid statements.

BTW the game seems to be up on PSN now. Also love the comment 'forced to buy' made when nothing has been bought. If you'd been forced to buy the game you would now indeed have it - thereforee Q.E.D. your statement is clearly faulty in the logic department.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

selnor said:
Griffin said:
selnor said:

Please tell me your joking? I spent alot of time on a few of the good PS3 titles round my mates and spent most of the time kicked off. And yesterday on his Jap copy of GT5 P well. Dont make stupid statements.

Actually, I've played tons of Warhawk and Resistance online, and haven't ever been kicked off, and there is never any lag whatsoever.

insomniac17 said:
selnor said:
Griffin said:
selnor said:

Actually, I've played tons of Warhawk and Resistance online, and haven't ever been kicked off, and there is never any lag whatsoever.

Just dont be silly thats all. Live has millions more players and features. Most of my PS3 buddies(2 of them) prefer playing live. They describe it as more of a community than PSN. And lots more players.  

Around the Network

It is now available:

http://kotaku.com/373453/gt5-prologue-hits-euro-ps-store-all-is-well

Sony has apparently overcome yesterday's technical difficulties in Europe, and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is now available for purchase. The company apologized for any inconvenience to all of the friendly Europeans who were unable to drive shiny cars around yesterday.

"We would like to apologise for the lack of a PS Store refresh yesterday," Sony said. "As previously mentioned, we unfortunately experienced some last minute technical difficulties and were unable to publish the new content as planned."
GT5P is joined by the UEFA Euro 2008 demo, Unreal Tournament 3 and Turok map packs, and the Eye of Judgment Bio Rebellion card set. We now return you to your previously scheduled download.

selnor said:
insomniac17 said:
selnor said:
Griffin said:
selnor said:

Just dont be silly thats all. Live has millions more players and features. Most of my PS3 buddies(2 of them) prefer playing live. They describe it as more of a community than PSN. And lots more players.  

Lag is the key word lag... and sony has less the 360

The next troll in this thread is getting a one day ban, stop being frightened of the game, it's pathetic.

This game should be good anyway! I was surprised to see the £24.99 pricetag though as i thought it would be £19.99 at the most since you can buy the Blu-ray version for £19.99 in stores... Oh well :D

Sony's online has never been laggy and i have never seen games drop. Now on the 360, my god theres lag all over the place.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453