By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Syrian refugee kills woman and injures 2 others in machete attack in Germany

barneystinson69 said:
Peh said:

Yes, that's surprisingly strange:

http://www.euronews.com/2015/09/30/why-aren-t-rich-gulf-states-welcoming-syrian-refugeesor-are-they

They argue that the refugees doesn't want to go there.

Thats a rediculous excuse. Refugees by international law can't choose their country of asylum. In that case, they're just economic migrants, and aren't in need of help.

And here's the breakdown of migrants of Reutlingen since March. Less than 50% are Syrian meaning over half are actually not fleeing war:

Around the Network

I'm not allowed to make threads in political discussion anymore, so I'll post this here. Apparently another attack occured, this time at a festival: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

^ To summarize, the explosion happened after the suicide bomber was denied entry into a music festival because he refused to have his backpack checked by security. The positive side is that the only death was the bomber, himself. There are people who got injured, though, so hopefully they recover.

Aura7541 said:
^ To summarize, the explosion happened after the suicide bomber was denied entry into a music festival because he refused to have his backpack checked by security. The positive side is that the only death was the bomber, himself. There are people who got injured, though, so hopefully they recover.

Good that no one was heart, but I knew there would be more copy cat attacks after the shooting. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

man-bear-pig said:
What they should have done is created guarded safe zones within Syria and/or made neighbouring Muslim countries accept more refugees where they could've assimilated into society better. Anyone can just throw their passport into the Mediterranean and claim they're a refugee and be accepted into Europe. It's fucked up

I agree.

In my opinion, the west should stop supporting ISIS, they should work with Putin to stabilize Syria instead of sabotaging Russia's efforts, and then they should help these migrants safely resettle in their home countries.  The west should then pump money into Syria's economy the same way that the US did with Japan after WWII.  Europe is doing no favors by lawlessly allowing mass immigration into their country.  Not only are they stoking the flames of civil war in Europe and reviving fascism, but they are also devastating Syria who is seeing its youth flee which will harm efforts to rebuild the country after this crisis is over.

Around the Network

Very weird that nobody died in the explosion if that was his intention, I guess he said out loud that he had a bomb?

vivster said:
man-bear-pig said:
Merkels refugee policy was one of the biggest fuck ups of all time

So how would you have prevented it? Build a wall and make the Mexicans pay for it?

If Merkel didn't say she wanted them to come then less would have come.

The sad thing is no-one has the balls to send them all back and CDU still has huge support.

Germans = cucks.

Nettles said:
vivster said:

So how would you have prevented it? Build a wall and make the Mexicans pay for it?

The sad thing is no-one has the balls to send them all back and CDU still has huge support.

Germans = cucks.

So you think if Angela hadn't invited the people who are hellbend on wreaking havoc they wouldn't have come? Letting less people come isn't decreasing the terror risk, not even one bit.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

She was from Poland, and she was pregnant, so he killed two people :(

Aura7541 said:
barneystinson69 said:

Thats a rediculous excuse. Refugees by international law can't choose their country of asylum. In that case, they're just economic migrants, and aren't in need of help.

And here's the breakdown of migrants of Reutlingen since March. Less than 50% are Syrian meaning over half are actually not fleeing war:

.. but there is war in Afghanistan (which also destablised Pakistan a lot) and Iraq !! and in northern Nigeria "Boko Haram" is doing the same shit ISIS is in Syria/Iraq

I'm not sure what is going on in the rest of these countries (afaik Liberia and Somalia are war zones aswell), but reality is that there are lots of wars which don't really have much or any presence in our media, yet ppl from these countries absolutely have the right to flee to a safe country and hope for asylum.

Nettles said:

Germans = cucks.

heh, unironically busting out that 4chan or reddit/r/the_donald terminology