By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One S 2TB pre-order takes No. 1 at GameStop for the week

m0ney said:
If I was console gamer I'd buy it just for the looks alone.

Let me add "a rich console gamer"

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Vasto said:
m0ney said:
If I was console gamer I'd buy it just for the looks alone.

This

Agreed. It is very attractive.  I do however want it in black. I think we underestimate how well the PS4 did sumply by being more attractive. 

But but MS killed its sales by announcing the Scorpio already for next year. After they killed all its sales by bringing games to PC.

Angelv577 said:
Not surprised considering a lot of those are existing users looking to upgrade.

Proof? 

LudicrousSpeed said:
But but MS killed its sales by announcing the Scorpio already for next year. After they killed all its sales by bringing games to PC.

Reality hits and here we are.

To the post below, you are not understanding what we are saying but I will leave it at that.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:

darkenergy said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Reality hits and here we are

Can you guys even prove what the Op claims? d: there's literally no citation in that link, and they're the only ones reporting this.(the NeoGAF thread uses the same exact source)

perhaps do a little fact checking. Or, ya know, just check game stops very own site to look at the best selling pre orders.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0,135

I believe your article is possibly lying. And on that note, the x1S is getting outsold by Tomb Raider PS4 in preorders. But, but, I'm sure that doesn't mean anything.

I'm desperately praying that my sister gets a Slim.

So I can play Killer Instinct again.

Azzanation said:

Very interesting. Im sure the Slim will be a bigger success than the launch X1.

Says alot about those saying it wont sell due to Scorpio announcement. I think the Slim is timed perfectly.

You expect XB1 to sell +900k in August NPD?????