By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cooking with ktay95

Tagged games:

RolStoppable said:
StarOcean said:
Oh jesus, what meme did I create?

If only we knew someone who has the ability to lock duplicate threads...

Backseat modding again Rol? You never change.



Around the Network
Roketan said:
RolStoppable said:

If only we knew someone who has the ability to lock duplicate threads...

Backseat modding again Rol? You never change.

I know that you want to see me get banned, but it's not going to happen based on the things that I've done today.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
Roketan said:

Backseat modding again Rol? You never change.

I know that you want to see me get banned, but it's not going to happen based on the things that I've done today.

I don't care whatever happens to you.



I like cooking. To an extent.



VGChartz has become VGShade for today lol!



Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
StarOcean said:
Oh jesus, what meme did I create?

If only we knew someone who has the ability to lock duplicate threads...

Seriously.  SMH

Locking.