By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cooking with StarOcean #2

Hey guys, miss me? I have another recipe for you all! 

So now we'll be making a Rocky Road Parfait. FIrst, lets get our needed ingredients:

• 4-serving-size package chocolate or chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
  • cups milk
  • 1/2 cup frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
  • 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
  • 1/4 cup tiny marshmallows
  •   Chocolate curls (optional)
After that our directions tell us to:
  1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the milk. Remove 3/4 cup of the pudding and place in a small bowl; fold in whipped topping until combined.
  2. Divide remaining plain chocolate pudding among four 6-ounce glasses or dessert dishes. Top with dessert topping mixture. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until set.
  3. Sprinkle with peanuts and marshmallows. If desired, garnish with chocolate curls.
Tip:

• Make-Ahead Directions: Prepare as directed through step 2. Cover and chill parfaits for up to 24 hours. Serve as directed in step 3.
When done it should look like,
See ya'll next time!

Around the Network

Blaming someone else for your own, voluntary wrongdoings? Damn man, you should try becoming a politician, now.

Wright said:

Blaming someone else for your own, voluntary wrongdoings? Damn man, you should try becoming a politician, now.

well at least it was a little bit funny. I could also be an asshole and ddos the site and co, but fortunaly im not an asshole and just jpking a little bit around because of this unjustified ban.

Check it again:

Banned for no reason? Why?

See this:

Miyamotoo said:

Basically, this his post just proves that this thread is just about bitching NIntendo.

Hadoram: uhm no. Thats called beeing objektive and those mentioned things all are facts.

Every company makes mistakes, speeking about them is not "bitching". I know this is hard to understand for fanboys though.

- Moderated, Carl

So I (hadoram) was banned for what ? Somebody blamed me i would bitch about nintendo by just giving my opinion based on facts. I do this about every company. That called critism.

The moderator need to be a huge fanboy to ban me for this LOL. He should ban the other guy who blamed me, not me by justing responding and explaining/disproving it.

At vgchartz: Please remove this moderator.

When i was banned for making a general statement about fanboys, why wasnt the other guy banned for blaming me bitching? Exlain that ;)

hadoram2 said:

well at least it was a little bit funny. I could also be an asshole and ddos the site and co, but fortunaly im not an asshole and just jpking a little bit around because of this unjustified ban.

One thing is being a joker, the other one is derailing threads entirely, being entirely confrontational when pretty much everyone disagrees with you and basically contributing to make this site a worse -not better- place while you're here with that attitude.

Wright said:
hadoram2 said:

One thing is being a joker, the other one is derailing threads entirely, being entirely confrontational when pretty much everyone disagrees with you and basically contributing to make this site a worse -not better- place while you're here with that attitude.

I was unjustified. I dont even need to talk with this about you.

Even if your misinterpretaed the post, ok, but Miyamotoo wasnt banned for blaming me to bitch about nintendo. Thats just prooved im right and nobody can say anythign against this. So you all lost here.

Around the Network
hadoram2 said:

Even if your misinterpretaed the post, ok, but Miyamotoo wasnt banned for blaming me to bitch about nintendo. Thats just prooved im right and nobody can say anythign against this. So you all lost here.

I said it earlier, but it's never too bad to quote "him" again.

It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him.

Seems odd, but I dont think you should go around calling people a fanboy tho, many ppl get moderated that way I think

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Tmfwang said:
Seems odd, but I dont think you should go around calling people a fanboy tho, many ppl get moderated that way I think

Again, i never called anybody a fanboy. I jsut said taking critism is sometimes hard for fanboys which is 100% true.

Also: He blamed me bitching about nintendo - wasnt moderatred at all.

That looks yummy

Proud to be a Californian.

zero129 said:
hadoram2 said:

Again, i never called anybody a fanboy. I jsut said taking critism is sometimes hard for fanboys which is 100% true.

Also: He blamed me bitching about nintendo - wasnt moderatred at all.

First of all why would he get a warning/moderatred for saying your bitching about Nintendo? this isnt against the Rules.

Calling some one a "Fanboy" you didnt say "Fanboys" "IS" against the Rules. This should be easy and clear to see.

He's gone now XD no use replying