By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokemon Film Debuts to Franchise Low

spurgeonryan said:
But how much did it cost to make?

its an extremely low budget animated film

Around the Network

Must...try...harder...to ...find...negative...Nintendo...news. All this success Nintendo is having must be killing the OP ;)

GOOD!!! Now crafting shit and make a real movie

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Suke said:
GOOD!!! Now crafting shit and make a real movie

I don't think that's how it works. You probably know by now that Pokemon has had a summer movie every year since the anime started. Through the ups and downs of the anime, there have always been a summer movie and the movies will continue until the anime ends. There's already a teaser for the next movie. Plus, i don't think a separate movie from the anime should be affected by the animated movies. Why should it?

Still good money

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Oh, I forgot to mention this: Did the movie review good in Japan ? because this specific movie was A MESS ! it's probably the fastest Pokémon movie they've ever made, last year in October/November we found out that this year's Pokémon movie would be focused on Zygarde and it's cells, now, after a few moths, that movie and it's plot were completely scrapped away and the topic of the new movie was Magearna & Volcanion so the Movie was probably made in 6 months or less, I'm expecting it to be bad as much as the Keldeo movie was (by far the worst among the Pokémon movies)...