By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Disgusting and outrageous stuff you've been forced to do in games

Be it pushing a man to be burnt alive in order to advance, performing an anal abortion on your new elementary school friend's father, or even looking for a key inside a flesh and blood covered glory-hole inside a house of a cursed town...

What are some of the things you have been forced to do inside a videogame's world that make you go: "I would never do that in real life".

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

I was forced to jump on turtles and kick them

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

I don't think I've never been "forced" to do something disgusting or outrageous. Not even when I used white phosphorus. I could have turned the console off, I had the choice. But I didn't.

I didn't like the torture minigame in GTA V. On PS3, I DID try every implement of torture, just to see it. When replaying it on PS4, I only used the car battery/electrodes, because I felt it was the most humane. I can't say why it bothered me, most things don't, but this one got to me. Unsavory.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Borderlands makes you search through Skag crap quite often. I mean, no thanks, I don't really want whatever I find in there.

One thing that was really actually hard was in This War of Mine, if you go to one place, there is a soldier talking up this girl. You can listen through the door. If you let it play out, he takes her out back and forces her to have sex. If you come across this early in the game, and you try to interfere, he'll kill the character you're playing because he's well armed. That can totally screw up your play-through and can even lead to your other characters giving up hope.

First time, I tried to help and lost one my characters. Second time ... I had to let it happen. I had no choice but it still left a bad taste in my mouth. Of course, my other characters didn't like that, either.

Around the Network

Not going to lie i've been around some kids I wouldn't object to giving the same treatment.

I'm a monster :(

Spoilers ahoy! (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

That scene where you had to choose which of your friends to execute in Wolfenstein The New Order was pretty messed up and if you don't choose then it's an instant game over. The worst part is that both of them chastise you for your choice later on too.

Leadified said:

Spoilers ahoy!

That scene where you had to choose which of your friends to execute in Wolfenstein The New Order was pretty messed up and if you don't choose then it's an instant game over. The worst part is that both of them chastise you for your choice later on too.

Spoilers from what game?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
Leadified said:

Spoilers ahoy!

Spoilers from what game?