By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Spectral Force 3. Anothher JRPG 360 exclusive

Here are the shots guys. It's released May 27th in America. Good time to be JRPG gamer with 360.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6230_en.html

Around the Network

doesn't look to shabby

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

wow, Microsoft just should give it up. They must have payed through their nose to get all these JRPG exclusives for a console that is dead and stinking in Japan. Imagine what they could have done with this money in the rest of the world.

It's an sRPG!

Is this Morrigan? Can Capcom sue?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
It's an sRPG!

Which is a type of Jrpg

I'm not expecting this game to do any better than it did in Japan (bomb).

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Spectral Force 3 is one of the 2 games that Atlus is translating and publishing in the US. The other being Operation: Darkness.

Good to see 'em come over this way, but SF3 was NOT well recieved in Japan.

Still though, I will rent it and maybe buy it, since I've played/beaten every RPG on the 360 since it came out.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

ClaudeLv250 said:
I'm not expecting this game to do any better than it did in Japan (bomb).

Where does it say the game bombed there? And don't tell me the game must have cost a lot (the graphics don't really push the system at all). Even on the PS2, those games didn't sell that much, so big budget is out of the question.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Hopefully this game comes to europe.

Few years ago I thought the PS3 would be the(J)RPG consol... guess not.

Lucky me that I own all three consoles I guess.

The more (J)RPG's there are the better it is for me since I'm not a big fan of (W)RPG's.

.......... Now I REALLY miss the old Final Fantasy games..

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints