By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo NX: RX470, ARM, Gamescon Announcement, SCD etc. Rumor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV91E27zldw

Around the Network

With so many Pokemon Go news, we kinda forgot the good old NX rumours. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Small youtube channel and an anonymous source... seems legit.

JWeinCom said:
Small youtube channel and an anonymous source... seems legit.

Exactly.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Dude they were clearly joking when they said we need more NX threads in the talk about something else thread.

Around the Network

Just seems like a hodgepodge of regurgitated rumors.

if it has a RX 470, it ll be close to the PS4 neo in performance.
I hope that doesnt mean the NX comes out and is very pricy.

I wonder if this guy knows anything about what he just said. Of course the 470 is not nearly strong enough for VR, that's probably why there is no VR for the PS4, which is a lot weaker than that. Oh wait.

He didn't even "ask his insider" if it's an APU or dedicated.

I think he's just talking out of his ass with more or less predictable facts. No wonder the channel is called Pretendo.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

At this point there are so many different leaks from different "insiders" that i'm at the point to where I just don't believe any of them now, even if it's one I want to believe and hope it's true. It used to be more fun with all the speculation but now i'm just kind tired of hearing about a new "NX leak from an insider" because it ends up being something that is completely different from what any other "insider" has said. 

It's still exciting, don't get me wrong, and I do still like all the NX hype and more rumours are always good for more hype but still.

Ugh, was excited for a new rumour but then I see a youtube link *rolls eyes*