By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Buy Hosts 'Wii for Women' Event

FishyJoe said:
I wonder if more men/pervs will show up than women LOL.

I was about to post " Women + Wii? I want to be there "

Around the Network

God I hate this reverse discrimination. What do you Americans call it? "Affirmative action"? Nothing is so degrading as knowing you only got a job/course/Wii game because of the shape of your genitals

ferret1603 said:
God I hate this reverse discrimination. What do you Americans call it? "Affirmative action"? Nothing is so degrading as knowing you only got a job/course/Wii game because of the shape of your genitals

Geez, I'd think guys would be happier to see more girls into gaming...

I honestly don't care, I just want to see more people who enjoy gaming come into gaming. Why did Best Buy pick on people without penises rather than people with black hair, or people with green eyes, or people who live in detached houses?

My sex is not something that is important to me. My identity involves the hobbies and music I like, the fact that I'm very short and therefore look about 12 and get IDed all the time, my political beliefs, my disability, the places I've lived and currently live, and who my friends are. The fact that I'm female is irrelevant to me unless someone else makes an issue out of it. It matters to me about as much as my shoe size. In fact my shoe size matters more because I have extraordinarily large feet for such a short person!

I've just never understood why people choose to make such big issues out of unimportant physical factors like shape of genitals, skin colour, etc.

I don't think this will work to well.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
I don't think this will work to well.

Why it seems like a good idea?

ferret1603 is just salty because Words of Wisdom's postcount is significantly larger than his.