By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shortest single player campaign in a retail video game

I remember Ground Zeroes feeling unusually short.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
I remember Ground Zeroes feeling unusually short.

That's because it was a prologue to TPP basically. The 1 story mission in that game could have essentially just been 1 mission at the start of TPP. The issue with that is Konami were greedy af and the start of TPP is already perfect. Too bad the rest of TPP is downhill from there

bigtakilla said:
Wright said:

I mean, Far Cry 4 lasts 15 minutes.

SOme games if you skip the cutscenes and don't count the forced walking sections take the same amount of time as well.

I need examples.

Shortest I played was back when I used to enjoy First Person Shooters, it was COD modern warfare 2 and i had the day off work I started it and finished it within 4 hours. That was the last FPS I played not because I was put off because of the shortness but because I found them all far too similar and very bland to play.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I remember Ninja Turtles 2 on NES costing $50 back in the late 80s. That game was short & sweet. Manhattan Project & Turtles in Time were better, but the original Arcade Game was awesome, even if the NES port.

Around the Network

Probably some physical indie game

Ocarina of Time can be beaten in 15 minutes more or less with glitches.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I could beat Sonic Colors in about 2 hours.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Any COD after Modern Warfare

Ico takes less than 2 hours. Without glitches and exploits.