By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - tokyo mirage session #FE is fun

hd94 said:
Cloudman said:

VGC is the only vg site and forum I frequent, so I don't really know what people are saying about this game. I did check it out Meticritic and found one comment like that with a 0, followed by a comment about censorship.

I don't see why people have to pass a an entire game because small parts were changed. I feel they're just missing out on a potentially good game.

I personally think censorship should stop as there is no point doing that. Nintendo need some game with slightly mature content.

but on the other hand, i dont see the point of boycotting the game because of censorship. I mean, there are plenty of adult website if you really need to see those

I'm not so against censorship. It depends on the situation, and likely changes are made to best fit an audience and avoid offending anyone. I think there are very few situations where unnecessary changes were made.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I don't have time for it at the moment but it looks interesting. I personally don't give a damn if nintendo made some cartoon women put some clothes on.