By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - It's over! The cavs finally win! TAKE THAT WARRIORS

It's been fifty two years since any Cleveland team won a title. But guess what? The curse has been broken!

Down 3-1, the cavs rally to ruin the warriors. Predicted it from the start. The 73 wins are useless without a ring.

And lebron can finally finish his legacy. 

SUCK IT WARRIOR BANDWAGON FANS. Never was a huge fan of the cavs, but I rooted for them because the warrior fans got annoying. Besides, the cavs have lebron.

Lebron is a beast. And people can finally stop bashing on him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I was rooting for the Cavs for the same reason as you lol.

Congratulations to the Cavs, very well done. Perhaps the Browns someday will win something =D

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

#Lebroning

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Congrats. Warriors couldn't finish and the better team won

Around the Network

What a choke!!! Great job by Lebron and the cavs. The warriors bandwagon looking like:

Warriors can only blame themselves for this, they were up 3-1. Plenty of chances to win there, the team that was hungrier for the championship was the one who won. Cavs were the better team in the end, where it mattered the most.

hershel_layton said:

It's been fifty two years since any Cleveland team won a title. But guess what? The curse has been broken!

Down 3-1, the cavs rally to ruin the warriors. Predicted it from the start. The 73 wins are useless without a ring.

And lebron can finally finish his legacy. 

SUCK IT WARRIOR BANDWAGON FANS. Never was a huge fan of the cavs, but I rooted for them because the warrior fans got annoying. Besides, the cavs have lebron.

Lebron is a beast. And people can finally stop bashing on him

why would people stop bashing on him?  He's still an egotistical A-hole who blames the team when he loses and only himself when he wins.  The guy is as selfish as they come and complained his way to getting Draymond out of game 5.  He also complains to the refs a gazillion times every game.  He's like the Brady of the NBA where you can't really respect him no matter how much he does in the sport.

Also Iriving was the difference maker this series.  Without him Lebron loses in 5

I am Iron Man