By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mainly non-scary games with scary game segments

Ocarina of time scared me a lot!

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Oh man, I can hear that music in my head, that evil music, I always tried to avoid this place as much as possible, it made me feel sick. Great choice btw!

Metroid Prime 3: The Valhalla and the Laboratory on Skytown. Creepy as fuck.

Twilight Princess: The Fused Shadow cutscene. What the fuck was Aonuma smoking?

Golden Sun Dark Dawn: Kaocho after the Eclipse. That shit scalated quickly.

This guy, right here.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Metallox said:

The Submerged Castle cave from Pikmin 2, with the Waterwraith as the protagonist. The level design and music are different from the rest of the game. It was really frightening as a child, and today is still intense and a bit spooky.

God Damn WaterWraith hell. Even seeing him makes me wanna go back and 100% Pikmin 2 again though haha. great boss. Creepy indeed.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

The Dianogas in the third level of Star Wars Dark Forces. Damn sewer monsters, though in my defence I was just a small child at the time. On the other hand they returned in Jedi Knight, and I've hated sewer levels ever since.

Minecraft, baby. When you're venturing into caves, trying to find treasure, you'll never know when something else is finding you, and then you hear...

SSSSsssssss....

And then you run for the hills! But sometimes, it's too late...

Mines are also kinda scary, especially when you run into a spider spawner xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Gone Home comes in my mind

Well, It's a walking simulator, but I get scared easily lol

The Fury said:
I remember being quite freaked out by the weird enemies in Uncharted for the first time, not sure it's classed as scary though.

I remembered those as well! You played through the whole game like it was a normal world then suddenly they added supernatural beings at the end, what a twist.  I was surprised there weren't any supernatural twist in the 3rd or 4th installment of Uncharted.

V-r0cK said:
The Fury said:
I remember being quite freaked out by the weird enemies in Uncharted for the first time, not sure it's classed as scary though.

I remembered those as well! You played through the whole game like it was a normal world then suddenly they added supernatural beings at the end, what a twist.  I was surprised there weren't any supernatural twist in the 3rd o

Spoilers for 4th. :P not played it yet. But they did something clever with 3, I thought, making you think something was going get weird near the end but actually didn't and it was a halucination.

Hmm, pie.