By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2, Kill Zone 2 or both?

I poll you Sony fans make a choice just type the name of the game you will buy out of Resistance 2, Kill Zone 2 or both.

Around the Network

Both.

Both, unless the reviews for Killzone 2 suck.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Probably both. R2's online co-op makes it a must buy for me (and I need to find out what happens next), and I REALLY want KZ2 to be good. I thought the premise of the first was fantastic, and the presentation of the second is turning out great. I can only hope that the other problems of the original are fixed in the sequel (linear and unoriginal levels, spotty Ai being the cheif problems).

Resistance 2 is a no-doubt day-one purchase for me. Killzone 2 will have to have good reviews.

Around the Network

Neither... Buy MGS4

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

It's still too early to see any reviews or extensive gameplay... but i say both!

Probably both. Resistance 2 8 player co-op seals the deal for that game. Killzone 1 was pretty decent, but way too ambitious for the PS2 hardware. If they can fix the shortcomings of the original (AI, framerates, level design), then the second should be great. Killzone 1 multiplayer was pretty fun too. Hope they still have bots in the game.

Resistance for me, unless KZ turns out awesome.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I'd say just Resistance. Killzone was mediocre, so I don't expect much from 2.