By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mesoteto for Mod Status

For those of you who know me and those that don't, I want to make my intent clear; I wish to become a Moderator on what is quickly becoming one of my favorite sites.

I really want to insert some clever little captioned picture here but I will resist so everyone can see I am taking this serious.

When I first came to this site I was a brash and uncaring Nintendo fan boy, I am not ashamed to admit this. In fact I don't think anyone should be ashamed to admit they are willing to fight for a cause. However, as I have been posting, reading, updating, growing and, yes sometimes (perhaps) trolling; I have come to really love this site and all of the members here. Every day at work I keep a tab opened to Vg to find the latest numbers posted and who is posting what.

I believe that I can do this job....no I know I can do this job. I have been gaming for over 15 years now. I currently own numerous system and two of the current big three. Every night I spend at least 2 hours gaming and everyday I spend at least 9 hours on VG and other related sites.

If I am elected I make this promise to be fair and equal.

I will try never to abuse my power, and will strive to correct my mistakes. I wish I could claim to never make them and I wish I would, but I am humane.

I promise I will dig to the bottom of the pile so I can know the whole issue and judge accordingly.

I promise to hand out warnings before the ban.

I promise to leave reasons.

I promise to answers pm.

As I type this I realize that this might sound like I don't think things are being done right, that is not the case. I think the mods on this site do a great job. From Ssj12 to FishyJoe I feel all the mods do their job, and I would like to be counted among your ranks.

I hope this thread will get some notice amongst the members and the moderators. I am asking for a show of support so that when ioi next asks for mods my name will be remembered and added. Thank you and god bless

Around the Network

well my man ... if there was a primary to elect a mod ... you would get my vote :)
so i give my support to your mod campaign :D
aahh .. as long as you promise that you won't stop posting those smart and funny cat pictures :D

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

You'd get my vote.

But I like DMeisterJ's cute kitten avatar better. You have the better kitten pictures, though.

thank you and for your trouble

Asking to be a mod usually ensures you never become one.

Around the Network

haahahahaha ... that's what I was talking about ... when you become a mod don't let the power change you !! don't forget the kitties ....

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

i will give you my vote if you beat me in smash...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

i was on earlier but the only person i saw was grey and i couldnt join his game....so i did team with random people

I dunno how you even get to become a mod.

I'm pretty sure unless i change my ways, i'll never be a mod. I've been banned 4 times.

mesoteto said:
i was on earlier but the only person i saw was grey and i couldnt join his game....so i did team with random people
 You can play with random people??? Maybe you have some powers.... happy dance 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989