By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Mario Party for 3DS + Amiibo Confirmed

Here ya go,

http://e3.nintendo.com/amiibo/

Weird that they didn't at least mention these things on the stream but oh well ¯_(ツ)_/¯ . The Zelda Amiibo look amazing.

Around the Network

Well, that is at least one new game announced.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

And they are going to show some gameplay of it tomorrow.

I hope it's classic style.

But Waluigi amiibo made it best of show for me

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Huh? Another Mario Party on 3ds? Interesting. I hope this one is good though. While Island Tour didn't have the car all the boards were basically straight lines so it was pretty much irrelevant anyway.

No Car, Good board designs! Come on Nintendo...

Around the Network

Not interested, but hopefully there isn't the car like in Island Tour

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Man, Nintendo sure loves twisting that knife in GameMaster87's back, lol. He was convinced that the Wii U would get at least another Mario Party.

According to IGN, it's one of the Mario Party games that has everyone moving at once.

E3 won.

Soundwave said:
Man, Nintendo sure loves twisting that knife in GameMaster87's back, lol. He was convinced that the Wii U would get at least another Mario Party.

This further confirms Trevs leaked list of 3DS titles, this is N-Stars. Stars has been the codename for previous Mario Party titles and N is the first letter of the Amiibo codename.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.