By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild OMFG

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 111 100.00%

Total:111

I passed out, woke up again 1 minute ago. Damn, that was breathtaking

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

It looks nice. Some parts show that the Wii U is old ass hardware and look a bit rough compared to more modern games, but overall its pretty. 

Anyone notice Link used a "U" shaped item/power? It looks an awful lot like the U-shaped controller Nintendo patented a few months ago: 

The voice acting for Zelda (?) was good. 

NX controller confirmed? Nah, it looks too silly. Nintendo can't take that much risk with the controller after the gamepad.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Worth the wait

Damn it guys shut up, your getting me too excited for this trailer.

Looks amazing, really excited for this game

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Looks wonderful, that's for sure. But I really hope it has puzzles and traditional dungeons.

Looks pretty good. Digging the art style a lot. Got a little scared that I didn't see the Master Sword until the very end.

Getting it for the NX, certainly.

That looks really good. I have to admit I'm not as excited about it as I was hoping I'd be...but it still looks really good.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

onfire

I'm still dead, can't describe the emotion while watching this trailer, is just glorious, it looks like is gonna be an amazing world to get lost in, I cannot fucking wait.